As the year comes to an end, I invite you to take this opportunity to stop the “madness” and to take a “benevolent” look at your last twelve months. If you don’t, you’ll just repeat the same patterns, and you’ll end up at the exact same place next December. Here are my questions for you to ponder:
- What would be THE ONE goal you could set that would have the biggest impact in your personal and professional life?
- Name a change you could make that would give you more energy. What is missing for you to implement this new habit?
- Think of an event, that happened this year, that you would have been happy to avoid. What were you lacking, in order for you to be able to tackle this in a better fashion. How could you become better at this next year?
- Your attitude is a very important factor in your success. What aspect of your personality would you like to improve? What would the people around you be most surprised about the new you? What trait is currently the most detrimental to your relationships?
- To what extent do you believe that it’s possible to achieve each of your goals?
- Name the people that could influence you or help you in accomplishing your goals. How could you spend more time with them?
- What will happen if you change nothing? Describe your future.
- What excites you the most about the idea of achieving your goals?
You deserve to take the time to set your goals. It’s YOUR LIFE, it’s YOUR HAPPINESS!
Share your goals with us, in the Comments Section, who knows, I could be one of these people that will help you reach your objective!